Evaluate is a global company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Financial and Consulting sectors, through the Evaluate Pharma®, Evaluate Medtech® and Evaluate Omnium. Our international clients in Pharma and Biotech, Medtech, Banking and Consultancy regard Evaluate Pharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipeline, markets and comprehensive company financials.
To amplify the ability to make critical decisions, Evaluate is proud to become part of Norstella – an organization that unites four market-leading companies with a shared goal: to improve patient access to life-changing therapies. We are stronger together – and as a Norstella company, Evaluate plays a key role in helping to connect the dots from pipeline to patient.
SCOPE OF ROLE
In this role as an Associate you will be part of our Consulting and Analytics team. The team works directly with clients on a project basis, providing strategic support based on a foundation of Evaluate data. We work with a range of client organisations globally – from major global pharma and biotechs, to financial services organisations and industry associations. Our clients are generally senior-level decision makers in need of support to ensure they are properly informed to make those decisions, all the way up to C-level executives. In this role as a Senior Associate you will be working with teams from around the world, primarily the Consulting & Analytics team and sales teams in Europe, the US and Japan. Some travel may be required for client engagements.
HOW YOU’LL SUCCEED
In this role as an Associate you will:
- Project Delivery: Take ownership for and drive delivery of client projects to an exceptionally high level of quality and accuracy, including:
- Translating successful bids into concrete resourcing and analysis plans
- Data-gathering (e.g. from Evaluate’s core datasets, external sources such as press releases/government websites/medical literature, and primary research)
- Structuring, cleansing, analysing and interpreting data to produce insightful and actionable outcomes for inclusion in client deliverables, including modelling as required (e.g. sales forecast modelling)
- Storyboarding and populating client report deliverables and executive summaries
- Creating ‘zero-defect’, client-ready output in appropriate format (mainly Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Supporting client communications and relationship development
- Matrix managing project teams as appropriate and training the Consulting & Analytics and wider teams as required
- Business development: Provide key input to develop client opportunities and support the sales and marketing teams during the lead generation and qualification process, including:
- Developing materials to support marketing campaigns
- Supporting development and evolution of sales support materials and training
- Working with the broader Consulting & Analytics and Sales teams, and prospective clients, to qualify and scope opportunities
- Supporting proposal development, feasibility assessment, and project pricing
- Provide wider input to support growth of the Consulting & Analytics team and broader Evaluate business, including:
- Supporting development of thought leadership (analysis, written pieces, presentations as appropriate)
- Providing use cases and other quality assurance feedback to the Evaluate Product Development, Product Management, and Operations teams
- Supporting evolution of the Consulting & Analytics strategy (e.g. offering evolution, resourcing model, geographic expansion)
WHAT IT TAKES
- You have work experience in relevant commercially-focused and client-facing roles (e.g. consulting, pharma)
- You have experience delivering quantitative analytical projects within the Pharma / Biotech industry in a client-facing role, including sales forecasting and valuation analysis
- You have a strong understanding of biopharma industry (market dynamics, competitive / regulatory landscape, key trends, etc.)
- You have strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- You have excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge/experience in drug development, clinical trial design and operations,
- Knowledge of specific data types: Evaluate data, Real World Evidence, Pricing & Market Access, Epidemiology
- Knowledge/experience of designing and building data visualisation applications
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- 25 days annual leave, 4 days for volunteering and a personal day
- 5% pension match
- Group Life Assurance (100% employer funded)
- Group Income Protection (100% employer funded)
- Other voluntary benefits such as: Dental, Cash Plan, PMI Excess Cover, Health Screening & Critical Illness
The guiding principles for success at Norstella:
01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First
We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do.
02: Integrity, Truth, Reality
We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals.
03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace
We will empathize with everyone's situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.
04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance
We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.
05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning
We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking.
Evaluate is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success. We believe that all decisions about people at work should be based on the individual’s abilities, skills, performance and behaviour and our business requirements. Evaluate operates a zero tolerance policy to any form of discrimination, abuse or harassment.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here, you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel engaged and excited, we’d love to see you apply.